2.24.2011

New Workshop Schedule: Portland 02/26 & Miami 02/12

Greetings Artists! Just a quick update that Jason will be hosting a "Starving" to Successful workshop in Portland, OR this weekend and in Miami, FL on Saturday, March 12th. If you live in the area then I hope to see you there. 


"Your book “Starving to Successful” has become my bible.  It is the best way to get focused and the material is beyond helpful – it is saving my sanity.  I am more organized because of the book, I waste less time on useless projects because the book gives me goals to work for.  It is all marked up with my notes and I refer to it as I am writing information for my portfolios.  This was the best book I ever read for artists.  I highly recommend it.  Thank-you for writing this book, Jason."
 
- Kathy Hebert




No comments:

Post a Comment