10.12.2010

Asheville & Charlotte North Carolina Fine Artist's Workshops this month!

We are gearing up for the next 
"Starving" to Successful Fine Artist's Workshops, 
scheduled to be held 
Saturday October 23rd & Monday October 25th 
in Asheville and Charlotte, NC!


" Hi Jason

Went to Jackson Hole with my new portfolio (based on your class) and approached 3 galleries the way we had practiced.  At the first one the owner was out but they were friendly and took my portfolio.  At the second one the owner was very interested even wanted to see my samples...she said she reevaluates her inventory every November and takes on new art at that time and was very interested in my work.  I went into a third gallery and the owner took my work on the spot including the sample raku hawk that I had brought with me. Thanks for the great seminar! "

Tammy Bality - Longmont, CO
www.spottedponystudio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment