9.14.2010

Ohio Workshops a Success

Thank you to all of the extraordinary artists who attended my "Starving" to Successful workshops last week in the Buckeye State! I look forward to hearing all of your success stories as your careers take flight. What a wonderful group of artists and a beautiful state!

"As a mid-career artist who's seen some success in my local market, I found this seminar to be invaluable as I prepare my national marketing efforts. The books, the software, and the real-life examples were absolutely worth the value of the workshop."
- Susie F., Ohio Seminar Participant

Nashville, TN
Next week I'm off to Tennessee, where I will be giving three "Starving" to Successful art marketing workshops, and reveling in old-fashioned Southern hospitality! Follow the link below for more information & to sign up:  

No comments:

Post a Comment